If you are experiencing issues with Greatify, please let us know in one of the following ways:
- Directly in the app using the menu option “Report a problem”
- By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- By telephone at: (1) 855-735-8525 (for managers with “Enterprise” coverage only)
Support hours and response times are based on the pricing plan you choose.
Access to Greatify’s online documentation is reserved for our users. It is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- All outages are treated as promptly as possible.
- As soon as an outage is detected, an email is sent to managers and administrators identified as needing to be notified in case of a technical issue.
- An email is sent every hour (from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.) until the issue has been resolved.
- A final email is sent when the outage has been resolved.
Bugs that prevent a main feature from working in Greatify (the solution cannot be used)
This could be a bug that impacts the “+” button, creating or modifying an incentive, the beginning or end of an incentive, a manual contest, that doesn’t work, etc.
- All bugs are treated as promptly as possible.
- As soon as an outage is detected, an email is sent to managers/participants to inform them of the issue.
- Once the bug is resolved, a message from Greatify will be sent to all users to inform them that a hotfix at a specific hour (within the minutes following the bug being corrected).
- The hotfix will be applied at the hour indicated.
Bugs that prevent a secondary feature from working in Greatify (an irritant)
This could be a bug could be an inadvertent deletion, the inability to select an image, etc.
- If an update is planned with 4 days of the bug having been detected, the bug will be fixed and integrated within that update. If not, a hotfix is posted the next day before 8:00 a.m.
- An email is sent to users to inform them that the issue has been resolved.
What is not considered an outage?
Here are some examples of what is not considered an outage:
- The service slowing down that does not prevent normal use.
- Problems with your in-house IT: (issues with your network, computers, operating systems, web browsers, Internet access).
- The time required to perform a planned update/upgrade.
What is an outage?
An outage is based on two factors:
- The number of minutes Greatify is unavailable.
- The number of users that are impacted.
Therefore, we compile the duration of the outage by multiplying the number of minutes by the percentage number of users that have been affected.
What is a planned update/upgrade?
- Over the course of the year, we develop new features and optimize certain aspects of Greatify. An update is always made between 8:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. the following morning.
- A major upgrade that impacts the management of incentives is announced 7 days prior to managers and administrators.
- A major upgrade that impacts participants is announced 7 business days prior.
- An update that does not have a significant impact on Greatify’s performance will only be announced once it is online.